VMware Cloud Community
chenzb0121
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

connect to Full VD ."The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain fail"

full VM.jpg

I want to  logon on the fullvm by my create domain user(fuser01). But ,it 's fail . I can use vdi\administrator to logon . I change fuser01 to Domain Admins group ,to try it. And it still failed.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
chenzb0121
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have a DHCP Server .

0 Kudos
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership

This is a common windows domain issue,  not related to vsphere, the kb says windows 7 but it applies to all windows operating systems.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/-the-trust-relationship-between-this-workstation-and-the-p...

0 Kudos
chenzb0121
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

It doesn't seem right.

0 Kudos
Sam0054
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Try do the following:

Login to the VM using local admin credential,
Remove the VM from the domain
re-add it back to the domain, logout and login using domain credential

Hope this helps - if so, please give a thumps up.

Regards,

Sam

0 Kudos
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership

What do you mean it doesn't seem right? You basically need to fix the relationship, the easiest way to do that is to remove it form the domain and add it again. Search the exact message online in google or something similar and there are many articles that says the same.

0 Kudos
chenzb0121
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,man.I've tried everything you've said.But it ' s horizon .But that's a problem with Horizon's mechanics.

0 Kudos
chenzb0121
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I've taken care of it now. Later I created the virtual machine custom specification.Later,I resolved this issue by redeploying a full clone desktop pool.

0 Kudos
chenzb0121
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Create custom specifications for VMS

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.pngRecreate the desktop pool and set "Use custom specifications".

14.png

The above operations can be solved .

0 Kudos