VMware Cloud Community
nimos001
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Virtual Center 6.0 U1 Design Considerations

I am looking at deployment options in my environment and initially plan to stand up a LAB environment. I was looking at the possibility to stand up the VCSA for 'LAB' with HA PSC's behind and F5 load balancer. My question/concerns are will I be able to at a later time connect in windows or VCSA virtual servers to this HA PSC environment? I know you can't mix windows and appliance PSC's but I believe you shouldn't have any issues connecting a windows virtual center to VCSA PSC's? I hope that makes sense what I am asking...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
snekkalapudi
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

"vCenter Server Deployment Models" > "Mixed Operating Systems Environment"> "Example of a Mixed Operating Systems Environment with an External Platform Services Controller Appliance"  section of vSphere 6 documentation have answers for your question. The same applies for HA PSC environment behind F5.

-Suresh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
snekkalapudi
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

"vCenter Server Deployment Models" > "Mixed Operating Systems Environment"> "Example of a Mixed Operating Systems Environment with an External Platform Services Controller Appliance"  section of vSphere 6 documentation have answers for your question. The same applies for HA PSC environment behind F5.

-Suresh
0 Kudos