I have problem with VCenter. In UI I have this error:
ESXi Host Certificate Status
When I open settings and certificates I cannot see anything.
But when I open webgui on the host - it is ok.
Can you help me please?
another question ... what version do you have of vCenter and Esxi?
Steps tried - effect is that new message is showing in VCenter
VCSA version 184.108.40.206000
ESXi version is 6.7.0, 13981272 HPE OEM ISO
It seems an error generated by an update of the Esxi version. Have you updated the Esxi host? or you installed version 6.7 directly
Moderator: Thread moved the vCenter Server area.
Hope you are doing fine:
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Is this vSphere 6.7? Have you used flex client?
- Which browsers have you tied this?
- Are you using self signed or CA certificates?
Have you tried this?
1. Put ESXi in Maintenance Mode
2. Shut down and remove from inventory
3. Restart vCenter
4. Power on ESXi and check certificates.
5. Re connect ESXi host to vCenter