I have problem with VCenter. In UI I have this error:
ESXi Host Certificate Status
When I open settings and certificates I cannot see anything.
But when I open webgui on the host - it is ok.
Can you help me please?
Moderator: Thread moved the vCenter Server area.
Hope you are doing fine:
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Is this vSphere 6.7? Have you used flex client?
- Which browsers have you tied this?
- Are you using self signed or CA certificates?
Have you tried this?
1. Put ESXi in Maintenance Mode
2. Shut down and remove from inventory
3. Restart vCenter
4. Power on ESXi and check certificates.
5. Re connect ESXi host to vCenter