VMware Cloud Community
mistryasar
Contributor
Contributor

VCSA unable to login 503 error

Dear Support,

Recently i have installed fresh VCSA 7.0 u3 but after complete second stage i unable to login its just asking root and password but getting 503 service not available error"

Please advise

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

A moderator will be along to move your thread, since this has nothing to do with the Converter SDK (where you created the thread)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Can you confirm that you've setup the required DNS records for the vCenter Server appliance, so that forward and reverse lookup works. A missing reverse lookup entry can cause such an issue.

André

0 Kudos
mistryasar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Thanks for reply. We don’t have dns server so how do i update the revers lookup please guide steps 

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

What you ca try is to enter the IP address as the "System Name", and no "DNS Servers" in the deployment wizard.

André

0 Kudos
Ajay1988
Expert
Expert

Please check https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/com.vmware.vcenter.install.doc/GUID-24D34C53-B00E-47B7...

If you think your queries have been answered
Mark this response as "Correct" or "Helpful".

Regards,
AJ
0 Kudos