VMware Cloud Community
Mush0425
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCSA 6.7 U3b unable to invoke installation due to vcsa is not ready check if rpm installation is completed

Hi all,

I'm trying to load OVF file to setup VCSA 6.7 U3b on ESXi 6.7U3b(ESXi is on player), I have 16 GB memory and 4 vCPUs.

When I enter into https://VCSA-IP:5480 , there showed Waiting for RPM installation to finish(84% done), after waiting for a long time it complete finally. ( Actually I don't know if it done or not, there are no any message show it's success or fail.)

In the last step of setup, it showed unable to invoke installation due to vcsa is not ready check if rpm installation is completed, I have asked friends who experience in VCSA installation, but they never met this problem.

Beside, I have not setup NTP server, because my friends said they never setup NTP server for VCSA installation.

Could anybody please give me some suggestion?

Thanks a lot.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeStoica
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

What size did you choose for vCSA deployment? Did you created DNS records for the vCSA and are they working correctly?

Also check these: VMware Knowledge Base , vCSA 6.5 installation stuck at RPM installation ,waiting for rpm installation to finish 83%-vcenter 6.7

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeStoica
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

What size did you choose for vCSA deployment? Did you created DNS records for the vCSA and are they working correctly?

Also check these: VMware Knowledge Base , vCSA 6.5 installation stuck at RPM installation ,waiting for rpm installation to finish 83%-vcenter 6.7

0 Kudos
Mush0425
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Mike, I choose install vCenter manually to solve this problem and it works, thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos