VMware Cloud Community
sjadapa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Unable to get the performance report on VC

Hi,

I have installed virtual centre and and created a cluster "Production ESX servers" and added 14 ESX hosts to the cluster.

Everything is working perfectly but I am not able to get the Host and performance summary of Cluster .

I have attached a screen shot of my issue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- Shankar Jadapa

****If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer CORRECT or HELPFUL **** Shankar Jadapa (RHCE, MCSA, VCP 5 ) http://linuxgurus.wordpress.com
0 Kudos
2 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

I am not sure what is going on - but in the old days one of the more common issues preventing displaying of perfomance stats in VC wa sthat issues with time synchronization - VC was synching to a different time source than the ESX hosts - make sure all servers are synchoriniing to the same NTP source -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
johthi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I hope, you have created cluster but you are not configured the cluster. Once you configured he cluster you can able to view the performance report for all the host in cluster setting. If you configured cluster correctly the VMs are comes under the cluster. But the image shows the VMS are still under the ESX host.

Can you able to view the individual host performance?

Can I have another snapshot without file pull down menu. Because I want to see your VC view. Thanks

If this information is useful for you please make it CORRECT or HELPFUL. Thanks

Regards,

Johthi