VMware Cloud Community
dmca
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Trial License

Hi,

I am trying to get a vmware lab up and running for testing. I have all software installed which i got during a course i did but i don't have a license key. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to were i may get hold of a temporary license (30 days) so that i can do some testing.

Thanks,

David

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Yattong
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

You can get the eval license from www.vmware.com/downloads

You will have to register with an email address (non hotmail / yahoo etc...) and you'll be emailed with the license files.

Good Luck

If you found this or any other answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or correct buttons to award points ~y

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yattong
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

You can get the eval license from www.vmware.com/downloads

You will have to register with an email address (non hotmail / yahoo etc...) and you'll be emailed with the license files.

Good Luck

If you found this or any other answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or correct buttons to award points ~y
0 Kudos
azn2kew
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

If you download ESX 3.5 version it will default to 60 days expiration and doesn't require any .lic or serial key at all if I recalled correctly.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

iGeek Systems LLC.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos