VMware Cloud Community
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Performance history problem

Hi all !

I'm trying to view, in performance tab, the CPU Usage since 1 week.

I've got all graphics for RealTime and 1 Day, but when i try to see graphics for 1 week or more, "No data available" appears.

In vCenter settings, statistics are sared for 1 year.

How can I have all statistics available ?

Thank you, and sorry for my poor english...

Olivier

Olivier ############### If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

OK. Open SQL Management Studio and connect to the SQL Server. Look at the SQL Agent, make sure it's running, and check all your jobs to ensure they are running successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

your have a remote DB instance? Are all your rollup jobs running?

0 Kudos
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

My SQL server is installed on the vCenter Server. All is local.

I tryed to connect me on the server and lunch vSphere CLient. But the problem is the same.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your 2nd question. Can you reformulate it ? Thank you.

Olivier

Olivier ############### If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!
0 Kudos
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

is your SQL Server the bundled SQL Express or a SQL Server install. If it's express, you'll have no rollup jobs.

0 Kudos
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok.

I'm using SQL Server install (SQL Server 2005).

Must I have a particular setup ?

Olivier

0 Kudos
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

OK. Open SQL Management Studio and connect to the SQL Server. Look at the SQL Agent, make sure it's running, and check all your jobs to ensure they are running successfully.

0 Kudos
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you.

The SQL Agent was stopped...

I restart the "Event Task Cleanup VCDB" to luch each job. Once finish, i will check.

Olivier

0 Kudos
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The jobs are still running.... It takes long time because all jobs wasn't running for 1 year...

0 Kudos