VMware Cloud Community
snootalope
Contributor
Contributor

Insufficient resources to satisfy vSphere HA failover..

Upgraded hosts and vcenter to v5 recently.  Hit an error with our wildcard godaddy cert and had to do a complete reinstall of vcenter 5 along with a database reset.  Anyway, I can't for the life of me now get rid of the "Insufficient resources to satisfy vSphere HA failover.." message on our cluster.  We only have one cluster with three hosts.  There's only a few VM's per host so two hosts can more than easily statisfy the failure of one host.

I've disabled and renabled HA a dozen times, restarted vcenter along with it, read the kb article on the error, etc.  Everything is the same as it was before our upgrade as far as the hosts go, no networking changes etc.

I created our recource pool's exactly the same, we only use them to delegate permissions.

Curious if anyone else is seeing this same thing or has already encountered it.  I'm sick of reading the admin and troubleshooting guide over and over as nothing in there seems to be helping..

0 Kudos
1 Reply
snootalope
Contributor
Contributor

Page 2 of this thread: http://communities.vmware.com/thread/52601?start=15&tstart=0

Post by Jaspain fixed the issue for me.

0 Kudos