VMware Cloud Community
cy1989
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am not able to connect to the vcenter installed on the localhost after rebooting the Windows 2008r2

Hi , I am a newbie to Vcenter.  I just found that I am not able to connect to the vcenter installed on the localhost after rebooting the Windows 2008r2

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PramodKhalate
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Cy1989,

Verify below points in your vCenter Server.

1. Verify VMware VirtualCenter Server service is started if not started pls start..

2. Vefiry VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices is started if not started pls start..

3. Verify that the configuration of the ODBC Data Source (DSN) used for connection to the database for vCenter Server is correct.

4. Vefiry that Database are running and all required Database services are running..

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PramodKhalate
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Cy1989,

Verify below points in your vCenter Server.

1. Verify VMware VirtualCenter Server service is started if not started pls start..

2. Vefiry VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices is started if not started pls start..

3. Verify that the configuration of the ODBC Data Source (DSN) used for connection to the database for vCenter Server is correct.

4. Vefiry that Database are running and all required Database services are running..

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos