VMware Cloud Community
rajeshcloud
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

How to take information from vcenter (Excel format)

Hi,

We have 30+ esx servers and 500+ virtual machine.  now my question is i want take all the information like(ESX Server information/ VM ip address HW version etc)  How to take all the information at a time in Excel format? Is there any special Tools to take Vcenter information?

Regards,Rajesh, if you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful"
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nava_thulasi39
Jump to solution

Hi,

You can take all mentioned information from the VCenter conneting from Vsphere client.

File ->Export -> Export List. (from the menu bar)

And while saving the file, choose the format to save it.

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nava_thulasi39
Jump to solution

Hi,

You can take all mentioned information from the VCenter conneting from Vsphere client.

File ->Export -> Export List. (from the menu bar)

And while saving the file, choose the format to save it.

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
rajeshcloud
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Is there any other tools

Regards,Rajesh, if you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful"
0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39
Jump to solution

Hi Rajesh,

RVTools is the pretty decent free tool for this kind of task. Link: http://www.robware.net/

And You can use PowerCLI too..

vmwareavula
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi ,

I tried with RVtolls , i finished succesfully, here is the usefull link http://www.robware.net/

if u login with your host name and take entire data into excel format,

or other wise u can ligin with ur vcenter ip , you can take all the hosts information relating to that perticular VCenters.

Its having complete information like cpus, mem, hd , partitions space also,,.......

Thanks guys , that tools is really helpful for me...

0 Kudos