VMware Cloud Community
TinySword
Contributor
Contributor

Every time you log in to vcenter, you are prompted to deploy the plug-in com.vmware.vcIntegrity.vcIntegrity: 6.7.0.xxxx

1、Every time I log in to vcenter, the recent task at the bottom will prompt to deploy the plug-in com.vmware.vcIntegrity.vcIntegrity: 6.7.0.xxxx. I found that this problem is from 6.7u2 to the latest 6.7u3g. The latest 7.0 has no such plug-in.

2、I found that the method also solved this problem when solving vcenter ha out of sync.After this setting, the bottom task bar sometimes disappears. You need to click the bottom task bar when refreshing the page. I'm not sure if it is caused by this. Even I don't want to see the prompt to deploy the plug-in every time I log in.

chattr +i -R /etc/vmware/vsphere-ui/cm-service-packages/com.vmware.cis.vsphereclient.plugin/com.vmware.vcIntegrity.vcIntegrity:6.7.0.xxxx

未命名图片.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I think that your issue is related to this KB: VMware Knowledge Base

I guess that when VMware introduced HTML5 they also made different plug-ins for Flash Client and also for HTML5 Client. Maybe you can try disabling the Flash Update Manager Plug-in from the Administration:

1. Log in to the vSphere Web Client with an vCenter Server Administrative user.
  2. When the error appears, click No.
  3. Navigate to Administration > Client Plug-Ins.
  4. Locate the client plug-in you want to disable.
  5. Right-click this entry and select Disable.
  6. Click Yes on the pop-up box for disabling the plugin.

VMware Knowledge Base.

Then if you need it you can enable it again.

Let me know how it goes!

0 Kudos
TinySword
Contributor
Contributor

The method you said has been tried to no effect

3.png

0 Kudos