VMware Cloud Community
MrVmware9423
Expert
Expert

Error on vCenter Service status

Dear VMware Team / Experts,

I have 2 vcenter servers in 2 different sites, when i click on "vCenter Service Status" (Home ->Administration -> vCenter Service Status" i m getting the following error

Vcenter Site1:

error1.JPG

On Site2 when i click on the same nothing is displayed, completely blank, does it mean it's working very muhc fine. Following is the snap of the same

error2.JPG

Regards

MrVMware

0 Kudos
5 Replies
nava_thulasi39

Hi,

Yes. The first vCenter has some alerts & warning regarding collection of some information

2nd vCenter is running fine without any alerts & warning. Incase you want to see all the services you need to choose "show All services" (Top right corner)

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
MrVmware9423
Expert
Expert

Dear Nava,

On both vCenter Servers i m not getting the option Show All Services  (Top right corner).

in the first scenario there is some error and warning, but to read those error and warnings. Please help me with the same.

Regards

MrVMware

0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39

Hi,

In the 1st vCenter, you have choosen Show all services. In the 2nd vCenter you choose "Show Errors only"

All Services.jpg

Click on show all services, so everything will be green. Means everything is fine.

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
MrVmware9423
Expert
Expert

Thanks Nava for ur help and support (How intelligent you ppl are, i will say you ppl's are doctors of Virtualization)

At last help me how to resolve those errors and warnings.

error1.JPG

Regards

Muhammad Ahmed

0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39

Hi,

Have you gone through the below article to resolve the issue.

Unable to retrieve health data (Converter) - http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=102501...

And for Performance rollup statistic Warning - look this article http://vmtoday.com/2009/09/vcenter-database-stats-rollup-troubleshooting/

0 Kudos