VMware Cloud Community
Stu_McHugh
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Error 29126. Second install in multisite SSO install

I'm trying to install SSO in a second site after successfully installing in a new site.  After selecting the multi-site option and following all the normal options it error's right at the end with "Error 29126. Cannot resolve to required IP address type".

I have check reverse DNS lookup which works fine.

I'm not sure what the "IP address type" was getting at?

Can anyone offer any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Stuart ------------------------------------------------ Please award points to any useful answers..
Tags (1)
8 Replies
lvaibhavt
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi Stu,

I am sure you would resolved the issue ... I am facing it.

Can you please let me know how did you resolve it

Thanks

0 Kudos
Stu_McHugh
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Is was to do with running Windows server 2003 64-bit.  It says it's on the support list but doesn't seem to work.

Stuart ------------------------------------------------ Please award points to any useful answers..
lvaibhavt
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

I am also running it on windows 2003 x64 bit so should I try it on 2008 machine ?

0 Kudos
Stu_McHugh
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Absolutely.  Make sure you leave IP v6 running as a protocol in the network settings too.

0 Kudos
lvaibhavt
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Thanks Stu

I will try this and will update you. Thanks a ton for your help Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
lvaibhavt
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hey Stu,

It Works !!!

Thanks Mate

0 Kudos
Stu_McHugh
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Great. Good stuff!

please mark  correct answers

0 Kudos
lvaibhavt
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi Stu,

Hope you are doing well.

I hope you would have configured SSO HA in your environment. I need to know couple of things about it.

Did you follow this article to resolve the issue

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&docTypeID=DT_KB_1_1&e...

Thanks

0 Kudos