VMware Cloud Community
maitre1
Contributor
Contributor

Erreur HTTP 404

Bonjour

nous venosn de changer le domaine active directory et donc procédons au répointage de notre vcenter vers le psc dans le nouveau domaine.

on exécutant la commande:

cmsso-util repoint --repoint-psc namepsc --dc-port 443

nous avons une erreur HTT 404

merci de m'aider a résoudre ce problême car actuellement je n'ai plus accès a mes machines virtuelles

Merci

Hello

we have just changed the active directory domain and therefore are repointing our vcenter to psc in the new domain.

on executing the command:

cmsso-util repoint --repoint-psc namepsc --dc-port 443

we have an HTT 404 error

thank you for helping me to solve this problem because currently I no longer have access to my virtual machines

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Moved to vCenter Server

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Virtbay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Maitre1,

Are you are performing the repoint operation just so that you can access the new AD domain ? If so you can remove the existing PSC from  AD domain and join it to the new domain. The repoint operation varies for different versions. There are limitations attached to the versions . Do have a look at the below article

VMware Knowledge Base

Regards VB Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue.
0 Kudos
Alex_Romeo
Leadership
Leadership

0 Kudos
maitre1
Contributor
Contributor

the existing PSC is already in the new AD domain, and even the DNS resolution of its name in this new domain is going well.
only the HTTP 404 error that appears during the repositioning that I don't understand

0 Kudos
maitre1
Contributor
Contributor

actually this is the procedure that i apply, only it gives me this error

0 Kudos