VMware Cloud Community
MNKrantz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Chrome and vCenter 6 Client Integration Tools

Hello,

Having issues with running the vCenter 6 Client Integration Tools in Chrome. Chrome will not recognize the tools as being installed although they are. We had the same issue with Firefox and solved it following the explanation in this link...

Disable SSLv3

However, the fix described there for Chrome did not work for us.

Anyone else experience this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
3 Replies
greco827
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Note that in the 6.0 U1 release, chrome does seem to work fine.  I'm using version 45 of chrome, and 6.0.0-3040890 build.  No issues in regards to the Client Integration Plugin.

If you find this or any other answer useful please mark the answer as correct or helpful https://communities.vmware.com/people/greco827/blog
0 Kudos
RashadElmegrab
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

I am working on the same environment (Note that in the 6.0 U1 release, chrome does seem to work fine.  I'm using version 45 of chrome, and 6.0.0-3040890 build.  No issues in regards to the Client Integration Plugin.) .....  My Problem ....

But i am facing the problem with VMware client integration client .... when i am use browser ( Google Chrome ( Version 45.0.2454.101 m ) and The same problem with ( Mozilla 40.0.3 ) & IE 11.0.9600. ) ... i do not why ... all the time when i want upload .... IOS file to Data storage in vCSA. !!! ???

Thanks a lot.

I you have solution please let me know .... on this mail ..... Rashad@Rouya.ly .... or Rashad@i-r-s.biz

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos