VMware Cloud Community
buedebom
Contributor
Contributor

Can't see the Guest CPU column

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but when I am in the vSphere 5 client and I am looking at a cluster, I go to the Virtual Machines tab and I see columns of data (among all the column these are the ones I am interested in right now) for "Host CPU - Mhz", "Host Mem - MB", and "Guest Mem - %".  When I hover over the column separator lines above the columns I get the icon which indicates there are columns which are hidden (double thin bars vs. the thick single bar for resizing the column).  However I drag the icon, I can not get it to work and show any additonal columns.  I am assuming there is a column for "Guest CPU - (MHZ or %)" which just isn't showing right now and that is one I would really like to see.

I have looked for an answer and I did see one time something possibly about the console having an issue showing additional columns, but I can't remember where that was and I am wondering if it was this issue, is it fixed now.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeff9565
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you try to right click the bar?

Jeff

0 Kudos
buedebom
Contributor
Contributor

I did try double clicking the bar just now and I still get the icon indicating there is a column not visible between ‘Guest Mem – %’ and ‘CPU Count’.

0 Kudos
jeff9565
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I had to edit my post so you may have read it wrong, right click on the bar, it should give you more options to display different columns.

0 Kudos
buedebom
Contributor
Contributor

That does it.

Thanks

0 Kudos