VMware Cloud Community
umontero
Contributor
Contributor

Can't access https://FQDN/websso/SAML2/SSOSSL

Hello,

We've stumbled upon the fact that we can't access the FQDN or the IP from our Vcenter Server,

I have accessed the DNS server and have confirmed that the DNS server can resolve the FQDN of the vCenter Server,

Same goes if I access to the Vcenter via SSH and perform an Nslookup to the DNS server and to the Vcenter server itself,

I have tried to restart DNS service in both the DNS server and the Vcenter server

Restarted the Management interface

I can write the hosts file in my personal endpoint and will not present the issue, however, this is not feasible for all my colleagues.

For some reason, IP redirects to FQDN only in the Vcnter server, it does not happen in VAMI, actually that last interface is reachable

Adding images from before and after the issue

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Lovetta65
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i also have the same problem i can't access this link.

@umontero Allied Universal eHub Benefits wrote:

Hello,

We've stumbled upon the fact that we can't access the FQDN or the IP from our Vcenter Server,

I have accessed the DNS server and have confirmed that the DNS server can resolve the FQDN of the vCenter Server,

Same goes if I access to the Vcenter via SSH and perform an Nslookup to the DNS server and to the Vcenter server itself,

I have tried to restart DNS service in both the DNS server and the Vcenter server

Restarted the Management interface

I can write the hosts file in my personal endpoint and will not present the issue, however, this is not feasible for all my colleagues.

For some reason, IP redirects to FQDN only in the Vcnter server, it does not happen in VAMI, actually that last interface is reachable

Adding images from before and after the issue

0 Kudos