VMware Cloud Community
sashant
Contributor
Contributor

[400] An error occurred while sending an authentication request

Hello!

I am running VCSA 6.7 with external platform service controller and I've been getting the following error when trying to log into my vCenter: [400] An error occurred while sending an authentication request to the vCenter Single Sign-On server - An error occurred when processing the metadata during vCenter Single Sign-On setup - nul.

Wen I try to launch vsphere web client, the error is: "A server error occurred.[500] SSO error: null".

I tried to regenerate the certificates, as described in https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2112283 but this did not solve the problem.

Would anyone have any insight into this problem? I've been working on this for a few days with no success.

Many thanks,

Moderator edit by wila: Moved post from VMware {code} area to VMware vCenter Server discussions

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I've reported your thread which sends a moderator notification that it should be moved - the {code} area where you posted is for SDK matters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos