VMware {code} Community
aariverbed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vco plugin help on inventory

Hi,

I am working on creating a plugin for our product. Until recently I had the inventory populated in vCO client based on my Factory/Repository class but I am not sure what changes triggered a behavior where I can only see the first level of the inventory tree.

I checked my finders, vso.xml and all the methods but cannot figure out what is wrong. I even wrote a sample Java class to check the Factory class and method o/p. They all seem to be fine.

Where can i start troubleshooting this?

Regards,

AA

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aariverbed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Figured it out..I had a change of VMs for my service. I needed to update my SSL certificate. Once I imported the cert, it works now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
aariverbed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Finally, I figured out the error behind this. When trying to execute a SOAP call in my service's API, I get the following error. However, the test class on my machine works well. I imported the certificate of my service into vco but still see this error.

What else can be done?

Exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

0 Kudos
aariverbed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Figured it out..I had a change of VMs for my service. I needed to update my SSL certificate. Once I imported the cert, it works now.

0 Kudos