VMware {code} Community
LFDallas
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

provisioning a vCAC machine from vCO error.

I'm trying to run the "Request a catalog item" workflow under Library/vCloud Automation Center/Requests and it errors out with the following error:

ch.dunes.vso.sdk.api.IUserToken.getPrincipalKey()Ljava/lang/String; (Dynamic Script Module name : requestCatalogItem#13)

Line 13 of the requestCatalogItem action is as follows:

var request = vCACCAFERequestsHelper.requestCatalogItem(item, form);

I've duplicated the action and put some code in to verify that item and form are the correct type and they are.  I've also tried running the requestCatalogItemOnBehalfOf action and get the same error.

My vCO is 5.5.2 and the vCAC Plugin version is 6.1.0.

Any help is greatly appreciate.

-Luke

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gmuleshkov
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Luke,

I suppose that you are adding the vCAC host using "Per User Session" authentication. We already fixed the issue but we did not have a technical preview until now.

Please try with this Technical Preview Version of VMware vCenter Orchestrator Plug-In for vCloud Automation Center 6.1.1

I hope that this will fix the issue.

Best Regards,

Georgi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gmuleshkov
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Luke,

I suppose that you are adding the vCAC host using "Per User Session" authentication. We already fixed the issue but we did not have a technical preview until now.

Please try with this Technical Preview Version of VMware vCenter Orchestrator Plug-In for vCloud Automation Center 6.1.1

I hope that this will fix the issue.

Best Regards,

Georgi

0 Kudos