VMware {code} Community
RainerVM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How to get the userDisplayName as default value in vCO WebView?

Hi Community-Members,

I want to have a vCO WebView where I start a defined single workflow without tree/list pane which has as an input field the Userdisplayname of the current logged on user, therfore I have a workflow where the input field has as default value #__userdisplayname. When I start the workflow direct in vCO Client all works fine.

But when I start the workflow from the WebView then allways "Internal" will be displayed as username and not the real userndisplayname.

I call the workflow with this webview command:

<span jwcid="@vmo:WorkflowLink" workflow="objWfServerRequest" webformPage="ognl:webviewUrl + '/webform.html'" isDialog="true" isAutostart="never" width="0.9" height="0.9" returnUrl="ognl:webviewUrl" cancelUrl="ognl:webviewUrl">

I also tried to use the defaultValues-Property of the vmo:WorkflowLink component. As described in the documentation it will be needed to set the value like this:

-

> Use the format #{"foo":"foo value", "bar":"bar value"} to construct a map in OGNL.

But double qoutes are not possible in the WebView command, they are used to define the component property. When I use single quotes I think it should look like this:

-

> defaultValues="ognl:{'inRequesterName:ognl:page.user.displayName'}

But then I got this errormessage: "Error converting value for template parameter defaultValues: No type converter for type java.util.HashMap is available."

What I'm doing wrong? Please could you help me to fix this?

Many thanks

Rainer

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MatthiasGallant
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rainer,

I'm having the same problem :No type converter for type java.util.HashMap ...

Did you ever find out what is wrong ?

br,

Matthias

0 Kudos