VMware Cloud Community
darreng247
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "eam_config_props" does not exist

Hi,

Did anyone ever find the solution to

Error loading starting schema version: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "eam_config_props" does not exist

Position: 15

I am getting the same error on Hyperic version 5.8.0 when trying to start the service?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Well, I didn't see that ever in my testing. Seems like DB schema was not created correctly. Is there an option to install the vAPP again? Again - this is not a common issue we are aware of

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Well, I didn't see that ever in my testing. Seems like DB schema was not created correctly. Is there an option to install the vAPP again? Again - this is not a common issue we are aware of

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

What steps did you follow for the installation?  Was this a vApp deployment (OVA / OVF) or did you install onto your own operating system?  Is the database running on the same system as Hyperic or on a separate system?

I would try to follow the steps again and let us know which steps you were using.

darreng247
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you, you are correct....was a problem with the installation. The DB schema was not created correctly the first time.

Re-installed and it worked fine after the DB was setup correctly.