I am not getting any metric for new platform. When I check on Agent Synchronizer Diagonstics, it shows Agent UnSchedule Job - 1.
When i stop and start of the hq server and Mysql, i am start getting the metrics for the server and Agent UnSchedule Job shows 0.
Same thing is happening for any new platform is addedd.
OS and Application details:
OS: RHEL - 5.7
HQ Version: 4.6
Mysql Version : 5.0.77
Is this the bug or is there a way to fix this issue.
Did you import the platform into inventory? Hyperic will discover your platform, but will not start tracking info until its been formally accepted into inventory. http://support.hyperic.com/display/EVO/Discover+and+Import+Resources+to+Inventory
Yes. Its already imported to inventory.
If i do tcpdump, i did not see any traffic between server and agent, but agent is reachable from server and server is reachable from agent. We have enabled the debug for schedule and found scheduling details not send to agent from the server.
I tried upgrading the 4.6 to 4.6.6 and I am facing same issue.
Is there any chance the data got corrupted in the DB as this issue can not be there in all the version.
First we started this issue with 4.5.2, then we upgraded to 4.5.3 and then to 4.6 and to 4.6.6.
We used hyperic update script to update the version and data in the DB remains the same.
Is there anyway to cross check the same in the DB or in hyperic server applocation.