VMware Cloud Community
jaykalp
Contributor
Contributor

Fatal Exception during installation of HQ Server

Hi,

I am trying to install Hyperic 4.6.6, (Platform independent) on a cloud server running on Windows 2008(SP2), 64 bit. My backend DB is MySQL essential  5.1.63(64 bit) and JRE 1.7 is being used.

I have successfully tried installing Hyperic server and agent on two machines of 32 bit and 64 bit each. Each running on Windows 7 with MySQL essential 5.1.63 and JRE 1.6. It is when I try installing on the cloud server, I get the below mentioned error :

An ERROR occurred, the installation cannot continue.
FATAL EXCEPTION at F:\Hyperic Set Up Files\Hyperic 4.6.6\hyperic-hqee-installer-
4.6.6\installer\data\setup.xml:523: : The following error occurred while executi
ng this line:
F:\Hyperic Set Up Files\Hyperic 4.6.6\hyperic-hqee-installer-4.6.6\installer\dat
a\setup.xml:532: The following error occurred while executing this line:
F:\Hyperic Set Up Files\Hyperic 4.6.6\hyperic-hqee-installer-4.6.6\installer\dat
a\setup.xml:777: The following error occurred while executing this line:
a\setup-db-MySQL.xml:16: The following error occurred while executing this line:
a\setup-db-hibernate.xml:119: org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not r
ead mapping documents from jar: hq-server-4.6.6.jar
If it would be of any help,please find attached the hq-install.log.verbose file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the Community - I have moved the thread to a more appropriate forum

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos