VMware Cloud Community
raym_hyperic
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Contacting Hyperic sales

Is anyone reading mail to <sales@hyperic.com>? I have had no response to repeated emails to this address within the last 7 days. We are considering licensing Hyperic Enterprise and I have some questions about pricing and access to source code.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
staceyeschneide
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Ray,

Yes! I read them along with the whole sales team. That said - I haven't seen anything come through. I will have a representative contact you today. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers,
-Stacey

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
staceyeschneide
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Ray,

Yes! I read them along with the whole sales team. That said - I haven't seen anything come through. I will have a representative contact you today. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers,
-Stacey
0 Kudos
staceyeschneide
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Ray,

Sometimes (although we're usually diligent about checking it) the spam filter eats emails. If you ever have a request that you think may have fallen through the cracks - filling out a request on this form gets into the CRM system immediately, and a sales team is assigned automatically: http://www.hyperic.com/about/about_hyperic_hq.html

We'll get back to you today - however, since this is the forums, I thought I would offer another tip for others reading this string.

Also, regarding your question on enterprise source code - I assume that you want to know if it is available, and the answer is yes, to enterprise customers we can make the source available (not all want it). Also, given that it is licensed under a commercial license if you do modifications they can be considered yours, although while we will likely make a best effort to support - any modifications to source is not covered under support.

Sales will answer your pricing questions.

Cheers,
-Stacey
0 Kudos
raym_hyperic
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for the replies here and by email. I will follow up on the pricing questions by email.

Ray.
0 Kudos
dhustace
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

On Jun 10, 2008, at 9:32 AM, raym wrote:

> Is anyone reading mail to <sales@hyperic.com>? I have had no
> response to repeated emails to this address within the last 7 days.
> We are considering licensing Hyperic Enterprise and I have some
> questions about pricing and access to source code.

Send it to sales@opennms.com, we'll see that they get it, LOL.

David

0 Kudos