VMware Workspace ONE Community
dalipcse91
Contributor
Contributor

SAML Integration between airwatch UEM and one access not working

Hi Community,

I trying to integrate SAML SSO between UEM and workspace one access. When i tried to open application(IDP Initiated Login) from one access dashboard, getting below message.

"

The SAML response is missing form variable RelayState, required by the SAML protocol.

"

I have checked network tab and i can see SAML response in request body.  and when i set relaystate to some static value in that case  i am getting below error.

"SAML Authentication has time out. Please try again."

Please let me know what could be issue.

2 Replies
vgeannin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to do the same configuration than you and I have the same error :

SAML authentication has timed out; please try your request again.

do you solve you PB ?

Thanks,

Vincent

0 Kudos
jking1
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. 

In the documentation the issue is stated as such:

Problem: The URL is for IdP initiated SSO, which Workspace ONE UEM does not support.

Resolution: Any URL that contains an attribute such as, ?SPID or ?PartnerSpId=AirWatch is most likely for an IdP initiation SAML integration. Workspace ONE UEM only supports Service Provider (i.e., the process starts with Workspace ONE UEM) initiated SSO and then Workspace ONE UEM redirects the browser to the IdP for authentication. Change the URL to a Service Provider (SP) initiated URL.

However, in our case no URL on either the SP or IDP side looks like that, so should be a non-issue according to VMWare's own documentation. 

0 Kudos