VMware Workspace ONE Community
nickjo67
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

trying to change identity provider via any of my connectors.

Has anyone run into an issue when they attempt to change the iDP Hostname via https://connector-url:8443/hc/admin/fed/ --> Identity Provider -- IdP hostname they receive the following after clicking on save?

Error

<html><head><title>VMware vFabric tc Runtime 2.6.4.RELEASE/6.0.35.A.RELEASE - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - /SAAS/API/1.0/oauth2/token</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>/SAAS/API/1.0/oauth2/token</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested resource (/SAAS/API/1.0/oauth2/token) is not available.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>VMware vFabric tc Runtime 2.6.4.RELEASE/6.0.35.A.RELEASE</h3></body></html>

I've shutdown my whole environment and brought it back up but still having issues when I attempt it on either of my 4 connectors.  Everything else seems to work when I click on the links.  However, nothing can authenticate since it's currently not working.  At least that's my guess and it's not something corrupt in the DB.

Cheers,

-Nick

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sravuri
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

which hostname are you trying to set it to? gateway or load balancer or the connector itself?

0 Kudos
nickjo67
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This happens if I ty to set it as the hostname of the iDP connector or the load balancer.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Nick,

Could you please provide Connector (connector.log) & Service (horizon.log) logs.

Also could you please confirm the horizon-frontend service (service horizon-frontend status) & gateway are running fine.

~ Devang

0 Kudos
nickjo67
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Devang,

Thank you for the response.  Here is the output of the service:

I will attach the two logs to e-mail from the following locations:

Service-va:  /opt/vmware/horizon/horizoninstance/logs/horizon.log

Connector-va: /opt/vmware/c2/c2instance/logs/connector.log

service-va:~ # service horizon-frontend status
Status-ing tcServer
INFO Instance name:      horizoninstance
INFO Script directory:   /usr/local/tcserver/vfabric-tc-server-standard
INFO tc Runtime location:/usr/local/tcserver/vfabric-tc-server-standard
INFO Instance base:      /opt/vmware/horizon
INFO Binary dir:         /usr/local/tcserver/vfabric-tc-server-standard/tomcat-6.0.35.A.RELEASE
INFO Runtime version:    6.0.35.A.RELEASE
INFO Script version:     2.6.4.RELEASE
STATUS Instance is RUNNING as PID=2897
service-va:~ #

Thanks!

-Nick

0 Kudos