VMware Workspace ONE Community
kylewang
Contributor
Contributor

only small file upload can succeed after redeployed to 1.5

I redeployed my environment to 1.5 recently, but after that I found that I can only upload small files successfully (15k), when uploading larger file (300k or above) the web application stuck at 100% progress bar, and when using windows client the client report error and the diagnostic logs shows "500 internal server error" and I cannot find any logs under /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log, audit.log or access.log. The max File size in the COS is set to 2048MB so this would not be the issue.

has anybody encoutnered this before? Thanks a lot.

Regards

Kele

7 Replies
sravuri
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Do you see any errors in mailbox.log in data-va?

su - zimbra

/opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log

0 Kudos
kylewang
Contributor
Contributor

no log at all, audit.log error.log and mailbox.log don't have log at all

0 Kudos
sravuri
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can you try to restart the process and see what it says

su - zimbra

zmcontrol restart

0 Kudos
kylewang
Contributor
Contributor

I tried, but no luck, still no log when uploading 300k file, while uploading 10k file there did have log shows the upload was succeed.

0 Kudos
sravuri
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can we do a webex? Please send me a private message letting me know what time works.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hey Kyle, are you still experiencing the issue? We had cases with similar behaviours, and the issue was that the disk space was filled up (10GB is what the data-va nodes have by default).

You can verify this by doing df -h on the data-va nodes. To add storage, please follow our docs. Let us know, thanks!

0 Kudos
sravuri
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

We were able to debug and identify the issue that the disk on gateway-va was filled up with some large error.log files. Once we cleared it, things are fine.