VMware Workspace ONE Community
YIPKC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

office 365 Native app SSO

HI ,

I have integrated the Airwatch and Workspace One (both saas) with Airwatch Cloud Connector

And the Office 365 was Configured Third-Party IDP in AD FS

We can login O365 in worksapce one app on Iphone and android, but how can configure the native office app to single sign on?

I can't find any related document on the google.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
topher86
Contributor
Contributor

There's bits and pieces here and there but your best bet is probably here: https://www.vmware.com/pdf/vidm-office365-saml.pdf

0 Kudos
YIPKC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

is it the section Verify Test-User can Sign in to an Office 365 Native Application?

this still need to enter user name and password after the app launch.

but i watch a video on YouTube, the app can auto login the O365 without enter any username password

Workspace ONE for Office 365 Video Demo - YouTube

How can do this?

THnaks

0 Kudos
pbjork
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The seamless authentication is possible when using clients supporting Modern Authentication (ADAL) and when MobileSSO is configured in Workspace One. Enable Secure Native Mobile App SSO on Any Device | VMware End-User Computing Blog

0 Kudos
YIPKC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

MobileSSO was configured in Workspace One already, but when i open the native MS office word.

it still need to enter email to login the O365.

Is it need to Enabled the "Send Application Configuration" ?

or I must authenticate directly with VMware Identity Manager, cannot configured as a third-party identity provider within AD FS.

0 Kudos
YIPKC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

So now I can login the Native App without enter the password.

I have a question is I still need to enter the email when I open the app. (eg : word )

Can I pre-config the user's email address?

or I must enter the email even the SSO is working?

IMG_0022.PNGScreenshot_20170609-164346.png

0 Kudos