VMware Workspace ONE Community
JeMoVie
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

macOS Safari not opening WS1 landing page

Hi all,
a while ago I configured a Safari App VPN Tunnel to manage Workspace one using my Macs (MacBook M2, iMac M1). After all config was done everything was working fine!! 
About two weeks ago, I was working on the WS1 webfoot using my MacBook. During my Safari session the WS1 site stopped working! I switched over to my PC Notebook and everything works fine. 
After restart Safari and also the macOS ... no connection to the WS1 landing page. 
Next day in my office I tested the connection on my iMac ... and everything works just fine(VPN is up, WS1 Landing Pages opens on Safari). 
Connecting the MacBook to the same Network as the iMac ... Safari on the MacBook still respond with the same error. 

--- The Way: 
Opening on Safari: https://airwatch.company.intra.com

Safari Message: This Connection is not privat ..... On this message: I click on: Show Details 

Safari Message: ... Website uses TLS 1.0 or 1.1 .... I click: Open this page anyway. 

Safari Message: Safari is not able to open this Page, no secure Connection.

--- End 

Anyone a clue where and how I can solve this issue?

If needed I can provide some pics.

Thank you in advanced

Greetings Jens

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeMoVie
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

solved!

I moved the MacBook from actual Organization Group to the highest OG ... wait for 5 Min. ... and meved it back to the original OG.
On the first move all Apps and Certificates where deleted from the MacBook and after moving the device back in the original OG all Apps and Certificates are new and finaly Safare is back to work.

Change Organization Group < that was the solution.

Thank you all
Greetings
Jens

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeMoVie
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

solved!

I moved the MacBook from actual Organization Group to the highest OG ... wait for 5 Min. ... and meved it back to the original OG.
On the first move all Apps and Certificates where deleted from the MacBook and after moving the device back in the original OG all Apps and Certificates are new and finaly Safare is back to work.

Change Organization Group < that was the solution.

Thank you all
Greetings
Jens

0 Kudos