VMware Workspace ONE Community
HERNDONBRENT
Contributor
Contributor

iPhone 7 - emails keep coming back on phone....

I have a user that just recently started seeing various emails not deleting off his phone that is in AirWatch.  For example, if he deletes an email from the phone and basically refresh the email that he deleted comes back.  It is NOT every email.  I have unenrolled the phone and re-enrolled the phone and it worked for like a week but now it is doing the issue again.  I was curious if anyone has seen this.  I have no other user having this issue.  We have about 150 iPhones enrolled of various models.  I don't want to keep unenrolling and re-enrolling.  He has the latest iOS. 
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

We've seen a flood of tickets on email after devices were updated to iOS 13 initially. Some reported issues were resolved with the latest version which is 13.2.2. Did your user try that already?
0 Kudos
MRFVMUser
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We have also received a number of calls/tickets about weird ' sync'  behavior after installing iOS13.  Sync issues range from the described, delete on iPhone doesn't delete the message, to sent/forwarded emails not reflecting same on Windows Outlook client,  We've also noticed that ActiveSync seemed to be a lot faster (than the Windows Outlook client, for example) when it came to the alert of a new incoming email.  It would almost always alert on our iPhones before it did on our PC.  Not the case anymore.  We are using Exchange Online (O365) for mail services.

Also, Apple Support tells us that we should be looking at iOS 13.3 for fixes to the sync issues we have reported.  We shall see, hopefully soon.
0 Kudos