VMware Workspace ONE Community
JacquesPerrolle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

iOS + Hub 21.07.0 + false "Connectivity Issue"?

Today we noticed that iOS devices with Hub were showing "Connectivity Issue" in red within Hub (v21.07.0), and a Red dot next to the Network option, but when you go there, everything is green (there are connectivity issues). This is happen on / off network, on / off wireless, on / off cellular.

We don't know if this was because of the 14.7.1 update, or it's a problem with the Hub version, or something else.

I've not found any known issues related to this in the KBs, so I wondered if anyone else had seen this?

Check the attached image for an example.

Thanks (never mind the darkmode ugliness)

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JacquesPerrolle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Turns out it was a bug in Hub.

v21.08.0, released last week, fixed it.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
JacquesPerrolle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Wow, I'm shocked no one else has seen this. I can't detect any setting that would cause this.

It's not all devices either, so it's even more weird. I have 2 different devices, both ADE enrolled by me in the same OG.

One displays the oddity, one does not.

Guess I'm going to have to open a ticket with VMware.

0 Kudos
TGrohmann
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

can you check if Intelligent Hub Catalog (iOS) is enabled in settings / apps / workspace one / airwatch catalog / general / publishing. This causes the problem on our side.

regards

JacquesPerrolle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Turns out it was a bug in Hub.

v21.08.0, released last week, fixed it.

JacquesPerrolle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The latest version of Hub for iOS (v21.10.0) appears to have reintroduced a variation of this bug. I now see a red dot next to "This Device" after opening Hub, but when you go further, there's no actual errors. No issues. Device is fully compliant and checking in as normal.

0 Kudos
teckler
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This was the culprit for us, thanks!

0 Kudos
PLehotai
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

We have this issue also in the version 21.11.0 from December 10 2021. Anybody else too?

teckler
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes, 21.11.0 reintroduced the issue for us too.

JacquesPerrolle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yup, 21.11.0 still has it as well.

Pfff... QA? Nah.

Though I'm guessing it's all hands on deck for other things (*cough*log4j*cough*), so no change anytime soon.

PLehotai
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks guys, I guess we´ll wait and see. 🙂

0 Kudos