VMware Workspace ONE Community
antherITguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

iOS App Assignment Gets Stuck on "Almost Complete..."

Has anyone seen an issue when trying to assign an iOS app where you get the Workspace One logo to appear with an animation but then it gets stuck on "Almost Complete..."?  I'm unable to get past this point in order to actually assign the app to a smart group.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
PeterGkc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I am getting this and have off and on for some time on certain devices. Did you ever get a fix?

0 Kudos
PeterGkc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

FYI, if anyone else is having this problem, I got on the phone with Support this morning and we noticed when it doesn't work, you can see in the Network section of the developer tools (Chrome) that when it gets to the permissions it just sits at pending. When it does work it flies right through.

They are transferring the ticket from the Application team to the MDM team so I will see what happens. 

0 Kudos
antherITguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

A workaround for this is to just restart IIS on the Console Server.

0 Kudos
PeterGkc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Really? I run 2 console servers and it seems to work from most other people than just me. I mean if it's that's all it is I will be ecstatic!

0 Kudos
antherITguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Works for us at least.  Let me know if it fixes it for you.

0 Kudos
PeterGkc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Didn't work. It's really odd. Works some places and some it doesn't. Yesterday worked on my Windows desktop today it doesn't. This morning it worked on my Mac and an hour later it doesn't. 

0 Kudos