VMware Workspace ONE Community
mibir
Contributor
Contributor

iOS 13 Devices Marked as Compromised

Hey All,

Curious if anyone has any folks already upgrading to iOS 13 and if they are seeing any issues with devices being marked as compromised. We have 9 developers that have upgraded for testing and 3 of the 9 have been marked as compromised after upgrading but 6 of them seem to be fine. I'm guessing something is going a little weird during the update process that confuses Intelligent Hub but was curious if anyone else is seeing odd behavior.
Labels (1)
100 Replies
MarkSchwantje
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We have been dealing with this issue for close to a year, At least on 4 different occasions through several tickets I've been told the issue is resolved, only to find out that it wasn't. The last time they told me this was with the release of the new version of Hub mentioned in the post above on June 30th. This new version of Hub did nothing to resolve the issue for us.

Having said that, I have also noticed an increase in these events in the last couple of weeks. I updated my existing ticket with this information, and so far engineering is apparently stumped.

0 Kudos