Thanks Mark - Thats what I was worried about. I just updated everything to 18.104.22.168 hoping that they had pushed a fix out. I also noticed the same thing that is strange. I don't see on there release page either.
And when you say compromised are you seeing that under the devices that its being compromised? What effect is it having on boxer? In our case its wiping config for boxer but not removing the app itself? And technically, we're not seeing that its being compromised within the device when this happens. The more I investigate our issue it is looking more and more that its not related to this forum. I'm probably going to start a new one. I talked with support and they said just like Mark S was talking about said that its related to the default SDK code and they're working on this issue internally.
One thing to try is make sure all settings in regards to compromised devices is turned it off for now until they resolve the issue. Including in the your compliance policy in the Email Section of your configuration.
well, we had (have?) smilar problems with the release of 13.2.3. on my supervised test devices (iphone and ipad) a had 2 devices wipes in a row by installing vmware notebook and opening it, because my devices are ' compromised' . after i reployed to devices i couldn't reproduce it.
so far this didn't happen to any user, even when the only difference between admin and user profile are the hold time when users are allowed to install new ios versions.
my faith in this mdm is dropping by the week...
Thanks Thomas.. I did end up creating a new forum for the specific error we're getting if anyone is interested. From your notes it is a little different then what where getting. You can find more here: https://support.workspaceone.com/posts/360037702793
But from what your saying they're related it looks like just little bit different behavior. AND WE' RE NOT SEEING THE DEVICE BEING COMPROMISED within the device