VMware Workspace ONE Community
jbuerger
Contributor
Contributor

email client being used

I am looking to see if other customers would care to share which outlook client they are using to connect to Exchange.  Are customers using the Boxer client or a different client.  I would like to know for both Android and iOS devices.  I would like to see if clients are using clients other than the Boxer client.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey Jim for Android we went the Android Enterprise approach and as a result had to go with Boxer cause the only other option that is still currently supported was the Gmail client which just wasn't a good experience for corporate Exchange use in our opinion.

On iOS we defaulted to just using the Apple Mail Client because its what the majority of our users were used too and also it has full Apple Watch support where as Boxer only supports notification mirroring.  We currently offer Boxer to iOS users upon request to iOS users who don't like the Apple Mail client or if they have issues with email/calendar sync issues since we are fully BYOD and don't support troubleshooting users personal devices when things don't work correctly.
0 Kudos