VMware Workspace ONE Community
phongshader
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Zombie Profiles and Applications

I have a smart Group that I would like to delete but it is populated by profiles and applications that no longer exist. How do I delete these instances if they do not exist? Another question...I've asked this before and got an answer, I tried to search for that answer, could not find it...how does one search by author? I also looked at what I have posted and a bunch of posts I've made over the years are not present. Is there a usable search function that I'm not seeing here?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AaronWhittaker
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Have you made sure that they are really deleted? Use the filters and check to see if there are any in an inactive status, when people here have complained that they can't delete SG its because there is a previous version of an app still assigned to it but in an inactive state.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AaronWhittaker
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Have you made sure that they are really deleted? Use the filters and check to see if there are any in an inactive status, when people here have complained that they can't delete SG its because there is a previous version of an app still assigned to it but in an inactive state.

0 Kudos