VMware Workspace ONE Community
Sheepykins
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace one or vRLCM API

Afternoon,

Currently off my nut trying to solve an issue we have. 

The use case scenario is the following as described by vmware: https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/8.11/extensibility-migration/GUID-CA281F6C-1735-4184-...

My issue is syncing my AD domains in workspace one or the LCM. I'm finding a lot of ways to obtain tokens but none of them seem to give me the access that I need. 

So on my workspace one appliance, i created a client ID and secret, obtained a token from the API to continue but when trying to sync the directories against /SAAS/jersey/manager/api/connectormanagement/directoryconfigs/<DIRECTORY_ID>/syncprofile/sync just wont do anything, anything I send at it comes with a garbled response so i dont know whats wrong.

Then read I can do from the LCM - so I am logging into the LCM, getting a token to place in the Cookie header and i can do some get requests, get certs and other info but attempting to sync with: /lcm/authzn/api/idp/dirConfigs/syncprofile/sync, it tells me "full authentication is required" but ... I cant find what login method it means by that.

Tearing my hair out, any hints appreciated

0 Kudos
0 Replies