VMware Workspace ONE Community
FdVos
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace one Assist screen sharing show black screen

Hello everyone,

i need some help. we have AWorkspace One remote assist for our Zebra terminals but is i connect to the terminals and choose screen sharing the terminal screen is black in my remote session.

i can click the in the black screen which will actually click on something on the screen on the terminal but i don't see what's on the screen in the remote session.

so everything works fine except that i don't have the actual screen of the terminal.

does anyone know what i'm missing for the screen to show? any settings i need to adjust?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
MaiKLs
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here.
other functions from the remote session (eg. File transfer) are also working.
Only nothing is displayed

0 Kudos
mabdelhamid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you have any policy that restrict Screen capture? disabling screen capture policies affect WS1 Assist.

0 Kudos
trobertson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have seen this from time to time, I've been wondering if my firewall is causing it.  We've been using another screen sharing product for years and I'd like to switch to Assist.  This week, I'm going to try to get my team to use it exclusively, (I may have to turn off the other product first).  Hopefully I have more to report back soon.

0 Kudos
IM14
Contributor
Contributor

Any findings so far? I am facing the same issue, blank screen when screen sharing. But still able to access to the manage file, and download the file. Is there any specific Honeywell services to applied for this function to be works? 

0 Kudos
MaiKLs
Contributor
Contributor

I hv already fixed the problem by config the assist server.

do u have any errors share to me?

0 Kudos
FdVos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We have eventually fixed it as well by upgrading remote agent and using VMware Workspace ONE Assist. Using this solved the issue for us.

0 Kudos