VMware Workspace ONE Community
kj999
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace Portal inconsistent authentication duration

Hi there,

we are using Worspace Portal for our user via Password ->urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2,0ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport method to our AD.   We experienced inconsistent in sigon respond.  sometime it is immediate but and right after it tooks very long around 2-3 min.  we checked it does not seems to be the AD or resource issue.

Is there any advise what could be the issue or anyway we could improve the situation?

thank you very much in advanced.

Regards,

KJ

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kj999
Contributor
Contributor

I have not figured out what is the issue.  just to add on additional symptop.  it seems time, the very first time signon it will be immediate.  after that it takes about 2 min.   I have not figured out how long in between needed to get  immediate signon again.  I wonder if there is any configuration or settings that control the setting.

0 Kudos
kj999
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently, from the connection.log,  there is 90 sec delay between Begin authentication and the binding to AD.  Wonder how I could shorten the wait?

2015-09-12 00:22:09,122 com.vmware.horizon.directory.ldap.LdapDirectoryService - Password-based authentication: user - BEGIN

2015-09-12 00:23:44,267 com.vmware.horizon.directory.ldap.LdapConnector - Attempting to bind to ad.com:null

thanks a lot.

regards,

0 Kudos