VMware Workspace ONE Community
Monolithic
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Workspace ONE Mobile Web App - Not working - ValidationFilter:92 Validation error: NOT_COMPLIANT (code=15)

Hello all, i have opened a support ticket but just wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue. I have a SEG server and a proxy server, the SEG relays the traffic to the internal proxy. This has been working for years, up to a few days ago. I went to patch our proxy server and when it came back up i tested the mobile app and it says there The oepration couldn't be completed (ABproxydomain error 15). On the servers i see the ValidationFilter:92 Validation error: NOT_COMPLIANT (code=15) error. What is very odd is that when i go and test my installation from the web console i can browse to sites and it tests okay, it also shows up successful in my proxy.log file, so the issue is only a problem on the web app itself. Anyone else have any ideas? I restarted the proxy server, but i don't think that is an issue as it works fine via the test method, just not he mobile devices. We are on  IOS web version 7.3 build 484.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
LiorAbel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this?
I am facing a similar issue now with a few devices.
0 Kudos
Monolithic
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey Lior:
We were running an older version of the tunnel proxy and new apple devices have a longer UDID that was causing the issue. This was the response from support back in February, we have since updated and fixed the issue:

The tunnel proxy error:3 would be happening only on the new Apple devices as they come with device UDID greater than or less than the conventional standard of 40 characters.
A patch for tunnel proxy to support these new devices was released last year upon the announcement of the above from Apple. Please refer the below knowledgebase for more information.
https://support.workspaceone.com/articles/360009438934
0 Kudos