VMware Workspace ONE Community
soumalibhattach
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub displays "Agent Connection Failed" error on first time launch

Hello - I am currently using Windows 10, and downloaded and installed Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub from GetWSONE.com. Installation took almost 1 hr 45 minutes, then on first time launch I am getting the error "Agent connection failed". I restarted my laptop but no luck. Please help me to resolve this as without this I wont be able to do work from home of my official work.

Note: I tried uninstall and reinstall of it but getting same error. Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Version I am using is 20.4.1.0.

pastedImage_0.png

Message was edited by: Soumali Bhattacharjya From Troubleshoot>Hub status at task bar I found the below two service is stopped, is that causing the issue? DmEnrollmentSvc Display Name: Device Management Enrollment Service StartMode: Manual Service State: Stopped dmwappushservice Display Name: dmwappushsvc StartMode: Auto Service State: Stopped Should I enable this two?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NWAS_StephenFow
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.

0 Kudos
VigneshKumarVMw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If you want to enroll your device, try it directly, go to accounts in laptop, click on "Access work or school" enrol in device management. This will get it enrolled.

0 Kudos
NWAS_StephenFow
Contributor
Contributor

Not really helpful as these devices are already enrolled appear to be working on the console side.

0 Kudos
Yoken0
Contributor
Contributor

I got several machines with the same problem in my company, seems that they already enrolled somehow and so agent try to sync but failed obviously. Does anyone found a solution ?

0 Kudos