VMware Workspace ONE Community
JaceJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Workspace 2.1.1 and Radius

So I noticed in the release notes there is no mention of Radius support for Workspace.  Last I heard it was quarter 1 of 2015 since we're getting towards the end of quarter 1 do we know when this is coming?

6 Replies
gehfaddabaer
Contributor
Contributor

Hoi JaceJ

Have you ever got an answer regarding Workspace and RADIUS configuration, or have you maybe some informations received from other sources if it is on the roadmap and when it will be supported?

Best Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
JaceJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Last I got from my Account manager was a note he got from a product engineer "Workspace -Radus support is H2 this year and work is already beginning"

Unfortunately means we'll have one more year of license for xenapp as our renewal will come up before we can vet workspace fully as a replacement

0 Kudos
kzelenko
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Workspace product team is currently working on Early Access Program for select customers to test the new version of the Workspace. New version, along with other new functionality, supports RADIUS.

If you are interested please send an email to kzelenko@vmware.com.

0 Kudos
JumpyJW
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Am eagerly waiting for this too. It's a show stopper for me to move from Citrix Receiver/Netscaler over to Workspace/View

0 Kudos
KJnchri
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard anything about Radius support with workspace 2.1.1?

0 Kudos
RaviChayanam
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Radius auth is available in Identity Manager (previous known as Workspace) 2.4 version. Please consult the documentation for more details.