JosueNegron
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Windows 11 Readiness with Workspace ONE

4 Replies
KyleSchroeder
Contributor
Contributor

Any updates on proper support for Windows 11 22H2?  I know it has only been out less than a week - but we're pushing the envelope here!  The primary place I noted this on our console (which is 2203...) is in building a Smart Group:

KyleSchroeder_0-1664237413968.png

I was able to work around this a bit by setting the operator from "Equals" 10.0.22000 to "Greater than" 10.0.22000, but for some reason it is only picking up a few of the 22H2 machines we have (my system in particular also now will not fully load the hub, it stalls on "Please wait while we load your workspace.").  Any ideas?  Is a newer Hub client needed, and if so is it in progress?  I don't expect the SG creator to work without a platform update or some hotfix to our SaaS tenant, but this is less critical vs. being able to cleanly manage the devices.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Phil_Helmling
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Kyle, very sorry for the delay in responding. Yes we have added Windows 11 22H2 version number.  It is definitely in 2212 version on SaaS. Not sure if it was in 2210.

0 Kudos
KyleSchroeder
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the follow up - I'll take your word for it as I can't get to box.com due to our proxy.   We are still pending some updates to our SaaS to latest release also.  Curious if the stability of the Hub on Win11 22H2 has improved - we've had several pilot users report that application installs from Hub always fail.  As we're not in production with 22H2 yet, haven't opened any support tickets so far - but will follow-up with those users.  

0 Kudos
Phil_Helmling
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Kyle, not sure about the stability question and apps not installing on Win11. Are these on-demand app installs? They are initiated by Hub but executed by SfD so need to see what is happening with logs. I would log an SR for that

0 Kudos