VMware Workspace ONE Community
MarkSchwantje
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Will Hub Services ever be available for on-premise only customers?

We are an on-premise customer that is unable to use AirWatch's existing cloud solutions due to their not meeting certain federal requirements. I would like to take advantage of the Hub Services, such as the enhanced App Catalog and People built into Hub. However, I know that at least earlier this year you had to use a cloud-based vIDM. Has anything changed in the last couple of months that would allow these features with an on-premise vIDM installation? If not, does anyone know if they will ever bring this functionality to on-premise?
Labels (1)
2 Replies
TommyThomassen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi

Ever got a response on this issue?
Thinking about sending a request to support about this, not very customer friendly limiting a feature to cloud only.
Many customers are dependant on security policies and control, and cannot leverage cloud solutions.
Thanks
0 Kudos
MarkSchwantje
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I asked my account manager about this, and these features are still not available for on-prem customers. He also seemed to imply that these features are unlikely to ever come to on-premise customers.

I'd highly recommend sending a request to support. The more inquiries and complaints they receive, the more likely they'll take action on it.
0 Kudos