VMware Workspace ONE Community
vmatzeetcATdts
Contributor
Contributor

What is the VMware Workspace ONE Browser extension

Hi folks,

I am desperate looking for HTML for based authentication via so called Workspace ONE Browser extension. But I fail to find a download link or any other piece of information to where this can be downloaded from. I also have no option in the "authentication profile" list on identity manager. Is there a certain requirement to be able to choose HTTP Basic and HTML form based authentication profiles?

Thanks.

M

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
pbjork
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

AFAIK there is no separate download of the browser helper. When you activate an app using Password Vault feature vIDM will prompt you to download the browser helper automatically. I do believe only the extension for Chrome is published so make sure you use Chrome.

0 Kudos
dgrinnell
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

I have created a Web for one of my websites in Workspace ONE (Identity Manager) and have downloaded and installed the plugin / Extension for Chrome, but when i login initially and then log out and close my browser and launch again and go back to the page from WS1 it looks like its wants to login, but just sits and spins at "signing in using workspace ONE".

pastedImage_0.png

Any ideas?

0 Kudos