VMware Workspace ONE Community
vlasmari1
Contributor
Contributor

Web clip folders

I finally figured out how to expose web clips in a restriction profile for our iPads.  Issue now is we need to use about a dozen and we need to organize them into folders.  I can't seem to tag specific webclips for the homescreen profile.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Just as a backup I also created them as Safari bookmarks. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

This has been requested before and may be in the works but currently is not possible from the console. If there is no Home Screen layout locking down the desktop you could manually arrange the web clips into folders but the benefits of arranging apps automatically into folders would have to be done manually too.

0 Kudos
RichB2u2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Add your votes to this requested feature:  https://wsone-uem.ideas.aha.io/ideas/IOS-I-23

0 Kudos
vlasmari1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Rich.  Just added my comment to the feature request. That's a shame it's not available yet.

0 Kudos
RCarlucci
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rich, would you happen to know if this is a possibility yet or not? Can't seem to find anything either way.

0 Kudos
jrrogers2003
Contributor
Contributor

Circling back on this as well. Would love to be able to organize webclips! Seems like other MDM's can...but VMWare hasn't figured it out yet?

0 Kudos