VMware Workspace ONE Community
krinehart_invn
Contributor
Contributor

Warning prompt upon enrollment

So we've setup and got the privacy app deployed and this app is very specific in the working of privacy and what does and does not get logged/collected etc....  the problem were having is that during the deployment itself, we get a Warning message that basically says something more ominous than what the Privacy app says and we'd like to either change it or remove it all together. Below is the typical Warning we receive.  As you can image, this causes the conspiracy theorists to go friggin ape sh*t.  The privacy app is very much more pointed in exactly what the app is collecting so it's a conflicting message that is causing us difficulties.  Can this be removed or changed?

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
mike_shellenber
Contributor
Contributor

I think this is part of the native iOS device management steps. I haven't seen a way to change it other than pursuing user-based management in iOS 13+ for BYOD devices. User-based management is only 2-3 screens and much less intrusive from what I've seen. Check this document out around page 16: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Workspace-ONE-UEM/1912/WS1_iOS_Platform_Doc.pdf

0 Kudos